Full-Time employee's report to your regular scheduled shift's.
Please check the employee communication board by the time clock and this website for updates.
New Yorkers without health insurance can apply through NY State of Health through June 15, 2020; must apply [ https://nystateofhealth.ny.gov/ ] within 60 days of losing coverage.
From: esd.sm.nys-fingerlakes <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Sent: Saturday, March 21, 2020 9:19 PM
Subject: Fw: REQUEST FOR DESIGNATION AS AN ESSENTIAL BUSINESS FOR PURPOSES OF EXECUTIVE ORDER 202.6
Dear Business Owner:
Thank you for seeking designation as an “essential business” pursuant to the New York State Executive Order 202.6. Based on the information you have provided, your business enterprise is an essential business and your business location is not subject to the required 100% workforce reduction pursuant to Executive Order 202.6. Please continue to comply with all other Executive Orders and recommendations from the New York State Department of Health and please consider reducing your workforce to the extent practicable.
Excellus is currently covering ALL Telemedicine Visits in full.
TELEMEDICINE: If you have Excellus Health Insurance you can utilize this service.
WEB - Register/Log in at ExcellusBCBS.com/Member
APP - Download the MDLIVE app
TEXT - Text EXCELLUS to 635483
VOICE - Call 1-866-692-5045
Emergency Paid Sick Leave Act
- Employers of 11 to 99 employees to provide five days of paid sick leave
In addition, there is a new paid sick leave requirement in the act.
Reasons for Paid Sick Leave
This Act now allows an eligible employee to take paid sick leave because the employee is:
- 1. Subject to a federal, state or local quarantine or isolation order related to COVID-19
- 2. Advised by a health care provider to self-quarantine due to COVID-19 concerns
- 3. Experiencing COVID-19 symptoms and seeking medical diagnosis
- Caring for an individual subject to a federal, state or local quarantine or isolation order or advised by a health care provider to self-quarantine due to COVID-19 concerns
- Caring for the employee’s child if the child’s school or place of care is closed or the child’s care provider is unavailable due to public health emergency; or
- Experiencing any other substantially similar condition specified by the Secretary of Health and Human Services in consultation with the Secretary of the Treasury and the Secretary of Labor.
Note: caring for another who is subject to an isolation order or advised to self-quarantine as described above is no longer limited to just family members.
- This paid sick leave will not carry over to the following year.
- This act takes effect April 1, 2020 and remains in effect until December 31, 2020.
PFL - Paid Family Leave, link to application:
Thank you, Superior Technology, Inc.